Today’s #BlogSpringFever topic is a How-To post. You can write or blog about anything How-To.
It is all the rage on the internet, you know the ones, they’ve been around for a few years now. All the irritating How-To blog posts.
So why did I include them in the #BlogSpringFever challenge? I have no clue. Why not, right? Maybe I was desperate at this point in time for topics when I was making the list of prompts. Who knows. But here we are on April 16th with the prompt of How-To.
I’ve created a list of How-To-Make-Moxie-Irritated. More specifically, how to make me irritated quickly.
- Rummage around in your purse looking for whatever, in a quiet setting.
- Chomp and pop your gum.
- Having a barrage of How-To blog posts come up in a social media feed. I don’t mind the occasional How-To blog post from a genuine personal lifestyle blogger but when it is from what looks like a spam site or a business and that is ALL THEY POST, I get irritated quickly.
- Talk with your mouth full.
- Drive 60 MPH in a 70 MPH zone.
- Using a turn lane as a merge lane.
- Donald Trump.
- Repetitive noise. Can be anything that is tapped, rapped, patted, or thumped in a continuous monotonous annoying way like endlessly tapping a pencil on a desk over and over again or flicking a pen open and shut over and over again.
- Using the word “uh” a lot when speaking.
- Or using the word “like” a lot when speaking.
- Lying to me.
- Other people’s undisciplined children.
- People trying to explain something they know nothing about but just decide to make crap up as they go along. Or, as I like to call them, BS’ers.
- Chit Chat, just get to the point, what do you need/want from me?
- Being a smart-ass, ridiculous sarcasm, or stupid snark over and over again. If that is all you have in your repertoire then don’t bother me.
- Dragging your feet, literally, on the floor as you walk. Lazy. Stop it.
- Your way or the highway, close-minded people.
- Donald Trump.
- Taylor Swift.
- The Kardashians.
- Reality TV.
- Being a flake, and what I mean by that is that you constantly, over and over again agree to something and then at the last minute, you bail.
Perhaps I should stop there, I think that’s enough.
Ciao Mio Amore,
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)