My life in short snippets from the week. This is Moxie Shorts #21.
Moxie Shorts #21
- Happy Easter everyone. The Girlchild came over for Easter dinner. I felt old for the very first time.
- The CrossFit Open Games finished up this week.
- April goals are set and in place.
- Saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. I had the whole theater to myself. Because I went on a Monday morning. It was awesome; both the movie and having the place to myself.
- Purchased my ticket for the Folk Fusion event hosted by The Huntsville Museum of Art.
- I am about to have a come apart over The Walking Dead. I don’t think I can take it.
- Binge-watched The House of Cards, ready for the next season.
- I’m still Periscoping, but it seems to no avail. Oh well, it’s still fun.
- It’s been a fairly low-key week and I’m not complaining.
Ciao Mio Amore,
(Visited 6 times, 2 visits today)