My life in short snippets or bullet points. Stuff that happened this week in my life. It’s time for Moxie Shorts #27. This week, I discovered Bullet Proof Coffee and I start my #MoxieFit50 challenge.
Moxie Shorts #27
- June 1st is this week, I get to start using my new planner!
- My Fit at 50 challenge begins this week. Still need a clever hashtag.
- Got the oil changed in the car, it was only a few miles overdue.
- Started reading a new book, finished Empire Falls by Richard Russo and now I am on to Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter.
- June editorial calendar for the blog is pretty much figured out and charted.
- This will also be my focus month, June. FOCUS. Do not get distracted. FOCUS.
- I only have three goals this month: Start my Fit at 50 challenge (lose 5 lbs.), pay off a bill (stop spending) and create my blog plan (mission statement and editorial calendar). I already have one of those goals checked off.
- I think I am the ONLY person on this earth who did not understand the Kohl’s Chewbacca Mom in the car phenomenon. I saw the video but just didn’t get it.
- Creating a Father’s Day shopping guide, scheduled to be published next week.
- I heard on the news that Trump cinched up the delegates needed to become the GOP nomination, good luck that folks. I’ve jumped ship and joined the Libertarian Party.
- Bulletproof coffee. That is all.
- We are at the half-way point in the year people. Can you believe it?
- I think we may have a mild summer, what do you think? I hope I am right.
- Work will be slow, we have entered the dead zone of retail – otherwise known as Summer.
Ciao Mio Amore,
(Visited 13 times, 2 visits today)