My life in shorts snippets this week. Things that happened this week in my life. This is Moxie Shorts #32. Find out what went down this week on Moxie Shorts #32
Moxie Shorts #32
- Independence Day happened this week and I did what I always do every year, stayed home and watched it on television.
- Lost .5 lbs. this week in my #MoxieFit50 challenge. For a total of 5 lbs since starting this challenge three weeks ago.
- Set another new PR in Crossfit this week, 115# Overhead Squat. Last week I PR’d a kipping handstand pushup!
- The Gent and I decided to plan a real vacation, we’ve set the dates and know where we are going, just need to work out some more details.
- My Atlanta trip came and went quickly; left Wednesday and came back Thursday. But I did get to visit a CrossFit box while I was there. It was a mere .3 miles away from my hotel room. I was able to walk there. It was a lot of fun and met some great people; CrossFit Midtown.
- Having coffee with a blogging friend this week.
- So, the company I work for has a fantastic tuition assistance program. I MIGHT check into that. Maybe!
- I am getting a lot of traffic from Flipboard these days. 🙂
Ciao Mio Amore,
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)