My life in short snippets or bullet points. This is Moxie Shorts #33.
What’s been happening this week? Find out in this week’s installment of Moxie Shorts. Moxie Shorts #33 served up!
Moxie Shorts #33
- It is a low key week, thankfully. Not much going on. But I am feeling a little down, a little stressed. I’ve gone to feeling okay and normal to sad, it seemed to have happened overnight. I hope it leaves as quickly as it showed up.
- I am enjoying The Happy Planner.
- Reading, The Vacationers by Emma Straub. It’s slow going so far but I’m sticking with it.
- Official weigh-in this week, down another 1.8 lbs!!! That makes a total of 6.8 pounds I’ve lost since starting. I am so close to breaking 170 lbs. Right now I am 170.2
- We have blooms on the hydrangeas this year! Yay. It’s been a couple of years since they bloomed.
- Again, I’ve been limiting my news intake. Cause damn.
- Eyebrow appointment this week!
- I have a hair appointment coming up, I am thinking about getting some red highlights.
- I have finally decided on a tattoo, two of them to be exact. Soon.
- The thought of deleting Facebook from my mobile device is looking more and more appealing but then again, I know I won’t do it. Instead, I’ve unfollowed a lot of folks this week. I’ve also decided to only Like and Share “good and hopeful” news and not help spread the abusive, malicious, and alienating crap people put out there.
- Have I told you how much I hate July and August? I hate the summertime. Ugh! Everything is just thrown off schedule during these summer months and throw in the heat to make it worse.
- I am really starting to hate wearing makeup. IT IS SUCH A PAIN in the ass to do every single day. I am going to try to find a way to minimize this effort.
Ciao Mio Amore,
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)