Moxie Shorts #34, I have a lot of catching up to do in these Moxie Shorts. I’ve been slacking off on the weekly Moxie Shorts. The last time I posted a Moxie Short was July 14th.
Moxie Shorts #34
So, here we go, deep breath in…..
- Started Bloodline on Netflix, that’s one messed up family. And I’m only on the first season, second episode.
- Traveled to my hometown in Ohio for a family reunion.
- Setback in my #MoxieFit50 challenge, right knee is acting weird but getting better.
- Had my bosses in town since my last Moxie Short post.
- Hair trimmed, still letting it grow long!
- Enjoyed a massage from DayDreams Therapeutic Massage.
- Attended Rocket City Bloggers Bloggle Dinner at Terra Nova’s.
- Experienced a few days of homesickness and sadness. But I’m better now.
- Kind of revamped the blog and I am inspired once again.
- In the featured image of this blog post – it is of the grills outside the Ribber in Portsmouth, Ohio. They serve monumental steaks. Their small order is 1 16 oz steak while their large order consists of 2 16 oz steaks. And they are delicious. The Ribber is legendary in Portsmouth, Ohio.
- Started on SnapChat again, oyvey. But it seems fun so far. Look me up @MoxieBeautiful
- I’ve not been watching the news and it’s been nice.
- What have I been watching? The Olympics.
- Saw Florence Foster-Jenkins this week with a friend. It was cute. I love Meryl Streep though.
So, that’s it I reckon. Thanks for reading.
(Visited 13 times, 7 visits today)