What happened this week in the world of Moxie Beautiful? Find out in this installment of Moxie Shorts #35 – this is short snippets and bullet points of my life this week.
Moxie Shorts #35
- Slow week at work, very slow. It was ridiculously slow. I mean S…L…O…W!
- Had an eyebrow appointment. It’s always nice to get my eyebrows done at the Benefit counter, they do such a great job.
- Gave myself a manicure. It is becoming a weekly thing now.
- Still attending CrossFit, even with my tendonitis in my knee. I’ve been modifying the workouts.
- Also, I rolled the heck out of my thigh and IT Band recently and now my knee is feeling MUCH better. I had been icing it and taking Ibuprofen but the one thing I forgot to do was to roll my muscles out, giving them a good stretch. It has really helped my knee.
- The Olympics are over. I stopped watching after the first few track and field events.
- Getting a tattoo is still on my mind.
- I have been loving my Happy Planner. I’ve gone a little nuts with it and all the girls at work have one too now and so we all get together for show and tell when we’ve added something new.
- Bloodline, an original Netflix series, I’m hooked and now I have The Gent watching it. I am currently on Season 2, Episode 7 I think.
- My official weigh-in was on Tuesday, I was at 165 even, putting me at a loss of 12 pounds since June 5th.
(Visited 18 times, 10 visits today)