Moxie Shorts 40. This is my life in short snippets and bullet points. What happened this week in the life of this charmingly bold Generation-X blogger? Find out now in this installment of Moxie Shorts.
Moxie Shorts 40
- Had to call out sick on Sunday, the 2nd of October. Don’t ask. I don’t take sick very often and it wasn’t anything contagious or any sort of regular head cold or stomach bug. My eye had nearly swollen shut from cat allergies again. Plus, other stuff that I had calculated on happening before my vacation, thankfully.
- This week we have a new person starting with me at work. Yay!
- Have been doing some blogging maintenance and updating.
- Purchased two new pairs of Levi “Boyfriend” jeans where the waist size is under 30 inches. My old ones were falling off of me.
- Watched SNL with Alec Baldwin and Kate McKinnon do their skit for the season premiere. Well done.
- Loving this cooler weather!
- This time next week we will be in the thick of our vacation!
- Football season is here. While I’m not much of a football person, The Gent is and it makes him happy which in turn makes me happy.
- I am glad I scheduled two days off BEFORE and AFTER my vacation, time to prepare and recover.
- Last week I had coffee with a friend in Hartselle, Alabama. Can you believe that small little cute town has not one but TWO coffee shops? See, it can be done.
- Watched the season premiere of SNL, just the opening skit with Alec Baldwin and Kate McInnon. Funny.
- Started reading a new booked titled Maine by author J. Courtney Sullivan. Very fitting considering where we are going for vacation.
- Tested my blood pressure again; 110/80 with a resting pulse rate of 45. This is ridiculous! I mean I’ve always had decent blood pressure but really? I have to give all the credit to CrossFit. And my pulse rate? In the past, it normally hovered around 68 resting. Of course, I don’t smoke anymore and am fairly active with the exercise and eating right. So, ya know, there might be something to this whole health and fitness kick.
- There really is something to creating an editorial calendar. Notice I’ve posted more regularly this week? Yep.
- Got to see BOTH my youngins’ this week. Happy Mom.
Image was made with the handy dandy tool called Canva.
(Visited 62 times, 3 visits today)