Trying to get back on the weekly habit of posting Moxie Shorts. What is Moxie Shorts you ask? It is a weekly installment here on the blog of insignificant things happening in my life, short snippets, or my life in bullet points if you will. Or just my lame opinion about what is happening in the world.
Moxie Shorts 45
- The Girl had a birthday, she’s now 22-years old.
- FX Channel’s Feud is absolutely fabulous! Bette Davis and Joan Crawford played by Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange, respectively. And the rumor is that FX will continue to produce similar and infamous feuds in history. I can’t wait to see what’s next!
- Sometimes social media and the “news” can kiss my a$$
- I’ll be headed to Atlanta next week for some sales training for a few days.
- Lately, I realize I have no really good close girlfriends that I hang out with on a regular basis. I mean I have some close friends but man oh man I haven’t seen them in FOREVER!
- Billy Idol extends his residency in Vegas; House of Blues. I’d like to go see him but probably won’t, it’s too late of a notice. I’ll keep my eye open for other dates.
- I’ve been watching Better Call Saul, I’m currently on Season 2. Thank you, Netflix.
- Do you ever go back and read the links/articles you saved from your Facebook feed? I need to catch up.
- Delivered a vehicle this week to an interesting couple, they were so neat and I really enjoyed getting to know them through the car selling/buying process. I wish them well. Both were active military; one in the Army and one in the Navy. They were so cool and could definitely drive a car!
- New PR (personal record) on my deadlift = 250#
- New PR on power clean = 125#
- I’m getting better at toes-to-bar.
- Lately, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed staying in my own lane.
Thanks for reading,
(Visited 7 times, 7 visits today)