Well, here I am again with Moxie Shorts, installment #46. Moxie Shorts = short snippets from my life or my life in bullet points. This is what has been happening that wasn’t blog worthy so to speak.
Moxie Shorts 46
- Started a new journal/planner – SmartLife Journal. Maybe I’ll blog about it later.
- My lower back has been getting better, been going to a chiropractor. Our new mattress may have helped too.
- Now I am taking a rest day; on Tuesdays from working out and doing a lightweight WOD on Thursdays so I can let my body recover. I don’t like it but it is helping.
- I am glued to the Manhunt: Unabomber series Discovery Channel.
- Improved on my HSPU (Hand Stand Push UP) I can now do it on one ab mat with a 5lb plate on each side.
- Kipping is feeling stronger for a pull-up.
- Planning a vacation for November.
- I have a 90-day goal, using the SmartLife Journal. Again, may blog about it later.
- Got to have lunch with some of the local bloggers a few weeks ago. Nice to see everyone.
- I don’t watch the news very much anymore. Podcasts!
- Speaking of podcasts, I want to learn! Anyone? I have no clue.
- Had dinner with the extended family and some out of town friends of theirs. Fun!
- Went to Taco Mommas for the first time, see previous entry.
- The eclipse was way cooler than I had anticipated.
- I cleaned 120# the other day, hadn’t done that in a long time.
(Visited 24 times, 9 visits today)