Moxie Shorts 47 – another week, another installment of Moxie Shorts. My life in bullet points for the week. Stuff that I probably won’t blog about separately but still wanted to share with you all. I guess. Hey, it’s content.
Moxie Shorts 47
- I’ve been seeing a chiropractor.
- Tried out a new planner, didn’t last a week. Went back to my Plum Paper planner that I have been using since January. I think I have found a keeper this time, for real.
- Paid off a bill.
- Attending one of my niece’s wedding this coming Saturday in Decatur.
- Have been taking extra time in the morning to pray/meditate. I really missed it!
- Been thinking about what I want to add to my home gym next.
- I’ve been making myself take two rest days per week, from working out.
- Looking forward to August being over with, my least favorite month.
- 67 more days!
Thanks for reading.
(Visited 17 times, 17 visits today)