Moxie Shorts is a weekly series where I write about little small tidbits from the previous week and maybe what is coming up.
Moxie Shorts #6
- October Blogging Goals have been established. Just need to get on the ball!
- I am back to working out on a regular basis and it feels great. All official over at Iron Tribe now. Commence obnoxious Facebook check-ins.
- Day 7 of Joe Martin’s 21-Day Detox Challenge, feeling strong.
- Haircut time. I am so bored with my hair but there is only so much you can do with short hair.
- My eyes are all of a sudden freaking out over wearing contact lenses. Ugh!
- Went to see The Intern and of course it was fabulous. Totally unrealistic but still a great little feel-good RomCom by Nancy Meyers. Nancy Meyers is starting to rank up there with Nora, for me.
- Yes, I know it’s been a while week since I blogged anything.
- I am still using my bullet journal! Going on FOUR months now. 🙂
Thanks for reading and show me Your Moxie!
(Visited 7 times, 2 visits today)