I’m sure you know by now that I am a part of a local group of bloggers; Rocket City Bloggers. I am a founding member and recently we’ve ramped up our presence. And when I say “we” I mean Constance Smith from Cosmopolitan Cornbread. She is the reason the group has been ramping things up over the last few months. I say THANK YOU.
We have a new website and on it Constance has organized our blogs into categories. And now we have a list of Lifestyle Bloggers. I am so excited over this and I had no idea we had so many in the area! Seriously, I am super stoked and it has also inspired me to create a blog conference here in the Rocket City. Details to come so stay tuned.
In the meantime, I’d like to share a little more about the lifestyle bloggers here in Huntsville.
- 2 Dogs and a Cat is owned and written by Sharla, a Sales and Communications Director by day and by night she blogs and also owns Little Bit’s Vintage – north Alabama’s first ever (and only) traveling fashion truck. A blogger I’ve met in person and can’t wait to visit her fashion truck.
- AKA Jane Random shares her monkiness on the web and is funny has hell. Her authentic voice and willingness to put real stuff out there on the world wide web about parenting makes me want to go back and do it all again. Okay, not really, but she is real and she is funny and she makes me feel like I did a decent job after all, as a parent. I’ve also met her in person and she is just as lovely in real life and authentic as her blog portrays.
- As The Wind Blows is a product junkie (my kinda girl), TV fanatic, Plus Size Dive, and Huntsville Lover. She reviews all sorts of products and knows how to use social media properly. I’ve met Miss Lawanda in person as well, and love her!
- Clopton House – a young couple takes on an old and very large project with their first home and renovations. This blog is fun to follow along with and it makes me wish I had the patience, fortitude, and skill to take on such a project. I admire Mary Lee and her husband and I’ve met Mary Lee. I am living vicariously through her blog.
- Cosmpopolitan Cornbread is simple living with cultured tastes. The blog is owned by Constance Smith of the former Foodie Army Wife. She’s also been my partner in crime these days when it comes to all things blog and caffeine related. Constance is a photographer, blogger, VLOGGER, homeschooler, recipe maker, seasoned Army wife, and she has been blessed with a wanderlust heart and is always happy to talk to you about Alaska.
- Holly’s Organizing Tips & Tricks – a neat little blog about having a tidy lifestyle. Holly loves to teach others how to simplify their life and her blog is a means to get her message out there. She gives freely her advice, tips and tricks on how to get organized and how easy it can be. I don’t believe I have yet had the pleasure of meeting Holly.
- J’Que Now is a little firecracker who recently exploded into the Rocket City Bloggers group. A blogger passionate about Faith, Fitness, and Fortitude. All I can say about J’Que is that if yo have a chance to meet her, do not pass it up. She’s been joining us the last few times the Rocket City Bloggers have gathered together and she’s been a joy to be around!
- Katie Actually is another lifestyle blogger that I have not yet met in person but hope to soon. Her blog is about a 20-something southerner with a self-proclaimed old-lady-at-heart. Katie is an Archeologist by day (who knew Huntsville had Archeologists) and by night she likes to blog about beauty and baking. FYI, I love and envy her media kit. 😉
- Miss Zoot blogs a little bit of everything. I’ve met Zoot before and we used to workout together, with Joe. She is a runner, a bullet journal lover, and writes about her parenting life too. When she puts it out there, she puts it out there. She is one of the bravest bloggers I know.
- Southernly Said is also a 20-something lifestyle blogger. Her name is Morgan and she enjoys the little things in life. If I could go back and do my 20s all over again, this is what and how I’d want my life to look like. I agree with her philosophy of believing a great pair of shoes or the right shade of lipstick can make your week. Amen! Oh, and I cry every single time I see You’ve Got Mail too. I can’t wait to meet Morgan in person someday.
- Sweet Tea in the South is owned and written by Jess. Recipes, Adventures, DIYs, and Not Your Average Book Club are some of the topics on her blog. She’s a woman after my own heart because on her ABOUT ME page she confesses that she likes to start projects but doesn’t always finish them. ME TOO! Oh, we’ll get along fantastically. Can’t wait to meet Jess.
- Team Skelley is a blogger named Katie. She writes about her “family, living with a bonafide rocket scientist, fashion, music, home decor, party planning, gardening, fitness — and assorted nonsense. “
- Wife at Wizehouse left the corporate world to become a stay-at-home mom and she says it was one of the biggest projects she’s ever taken on. She takes her engineering and financial background into the home life.
I don’t know about anyone else but I’d sure like to host a gathering of all of these fabulous lifestyle bloggers. I think I’ll plan it.
See you soon!
Thanks for reading and show me your moxie!
(Visited 39 times, 34 visits today)