You love me, you really love me. 😉
My friend Constance Smith of The Foodie Army Wife has nominated me for The Liebster Award and I am thrilled!
Thank you. I am honored. I have answered my questions that Constance provided for me in a YouTube video.
The instructions and other nominees are listed after the video.
In order to accept a Liebster Award, here’s how it works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3,000 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
- Inform them of their nomination.
Awesome. So here are my 11 questions for the people I nominate:
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What was the most controversial thing you have ever blogged about?
- Tell us about your first real paying job.
- What were the last three items you starred in your Twitter feed?
- What was the first book you remember reading?
- If you could hang out with a famous person for one full day, who would it be and why and what would you do?
- If you could go back in time and warn your younger self about ONE thing, what would it be and why?
- What is your super power?
- Who is your favorite Big Time Blogger?
- Where, in your house, do you sit and blog?
- Spicy or Sweet?
And here is who I am passing this award onto:
Thanks for playing along,
Baptizing the ordinary and mundane with my very own vein of levity. CarolAnnMarks.com
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)